Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Long time no see...

It has been a very long time since my last post. So many things have changed! Alexander is almost three and he acts like a very big boy. Kevin moved us to South Korea last March (2010) and we are loving being together as a family here. This past December we welcomed Auriemma to the world. She is gorgeous. I can't believe she's already 3 months old.
Xander just started Korean Kindergarten. I'm really excited for him! He learns Korean, Chinese, and English languages. He also has piano lessons and Tae Kwon Do. It's only three days a week and I sure do miss him when he's not around.
Emma is a little ray of sunshine. She's such a happy little girl. Her big brother was too, but she is something else. She just started giggling at Mommy and Daddy and totally says Goo Goo Gaa Gaa. I don't remember Xander doing that. He just kind of hollered as if he was saying "Hey you! I'm over here being cute come look at me!"
We're just coming out of my first South Korean winter. What a big change from Florida weather! Snow, ice and WIND! The mountains are so beautiful. It's like looking at a picture, but it's actually the real thing. It's amazing. Since I spent most of my first year here pregnant I didn't get to experience a whole lot of this culture, so I'm very glad that we'll be here another two years so I can catch up on things.
I will try my best to keep things updated here, but don't blame me if I don't. As a momma of two and being busier than ever I can hardly remember to do much of anything! Until next time...

No comments: